Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dreamt of orange juice.

I remembered some of my dreams when I woke up this morning. I was squeezing orange juice. I had little oranges or tangerines, and I would squeeze them using two devices. One of the devices looked like a very elongated orange. It was hollow inside, and worked like a syringe, but it was made of real orange peel; a hollow orange. Just weird. I also dreamed before that. It had something to do with a movie that involved my dad's class in elementary. I don't know anything about my dad's school years. And my mom is the one who makes orange juice every morning in the weekends. In my dream, in the movie, the kids from the Thai elementary school were playing in a pond of water.

That's all I remember. It was weird.

I stayed in bed for a while, picked up my iPad, and opened up the Flipboard app. I searched for "Tirabaedya" and went to your Facebook page and flipped through all the pictures and videos. I went to the two YouTube channels that would have you in it, and watched some of the videos. It made me happy. I love watching you. I especially loved watching the video where you were overseeing the Miss Thai Town girls while they were rehearsing at your house. It made me happy to see you in a leadership position - you were the one who choreographed the dance - you took care of a lot of things for that event. I am so proud of you. You do so much. I can't even be a leader yet. I need to be. You inspire me. I want to be better like you.

I've just brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and changed into workout clothes. I don't know if I can concentrate enough to sit still and do a Buddhist meditation like you do everyday, but I do want to try some kind of meditation. I remember I had a Kundalini Yoga video that I used only once. It had a lot of meditation involved. We sit cross-legged and we actually say words in a different language. And we do it with our eyes closed.

It's probably not the same as your meditation, but I think I will start off my morning with Kundalini Yoga. I am hoping it will put my day on a good start. I'll do it before doing anything else today. That means I'll go downstairs and start now.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment