Monday, September 17, 2012

Lonely.

Felt like I should write again. It's getting difficult again, having woken up by my phone ringing. My parents came to pick my aunt up from the house and now I'm all alone.

I knew you were away for evening chants. I hope you're feeling peaceful and relaxed. I'm waiting here, patiently for you, but loneliness is starting to get to me. All I was thinking just now was how much your company fuels my spirits.

I really enjoyed listening to you read to me. I enjoyed all the conversations that we've had for these past couple days. We don't get to talk about such meaningful topics very often. Not hearing everything sounding cute and everything being a joke was nice for a change. But of course, all things in life need to be in moderation. Talking "serious" or "normal" all the time can get dull. I do miss hearing those three powerful words. I miss hearing my name.

Your company makes me feel better. I feel better talking to you. But with you gone, even for a few hours, it's getting hard for me again. I'm trying my best to be patient. I tried to find things to do. I played Lil' Kingdom for a few minutes, but it didn't last long. I've been getting bored easily... with everything. Reading hasn't interested me so much at all lately.

My tears fill up my eyes on and off constantly.

I'm having such a hard time, and I can't concentrate on anything but the thought of wanting you near me.

...and now I'm crying.

We'll end this entry here.

Thank you for reading.

You will always be more than my best friend to me. You are my everything.

1 comment: